Plymouth and Cornwall Cancer Fund – What We Do!
The aims of the fund are:
- To improve local facilities for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. – Click Here
- To improve local Equipment and facilities for the care of cancer patients. – Click Here
- To give assistance in the relief of hardship arising from cancer. – Click Here
- To support local research. – Click Here
- Promotion of cancer education. – Click Here
If you would like more information about how you can volunteer to help out in our shop, or if you simply want to get involved with the charity in some other way, please contact us via our contact page