The AGM will be held on:
Monday, at 12 noon, 18th March 2019
Sports & Leisure Centre, Derriford Hospital
The next Committee Meeting will be held on:
Tuesday, 16th April 2019 at 6.00pm
Mustard Tree Centre, Derriford Hospital
* Ivybridge Young Farmers Have raised an amazing £4500 over the last year in support of PCCF! Thank you so much
*Marystow Church raised £670 at their Antiques Road Show in October – Thank you all for your support
* Good Grief Singers have raised over £900 singing in local residential homes – Thank you for your continued support!
* The band ‘Mean Pete’ raised £200 playing at the Crooked Spire Pub in Ermington on News Years Eve. Well done and thank you
* The Sparkwell Horse and Dog Show raised £4000! Thank you so much for all your support
* £492 was raised by volunteers packing bags at Asda in Plymouth – Well done and thank you!
*You can now use Just Giving to get on line support for your Fundraising events for Plymouth and Cornwall Cancer Fund. Go to www.just giving.com
* So far this year we have helped over 45 people with hardship grants, with over £4,000 being given out. In our last financial year we funded over £12,000 hardship grants.
Currently, PCCF are supporting:
- An Exercise programme to improve outcomes of patients undergoing oesophageal surgery
- Prostate Biopsy equipment to improve patient experience and speed up diagnosis
- Support for a new lung cancer research project
- A Doctor to undertake an MSc in Oncology Course
- Palliative Care & Oncology Chaplain at Derriford Hospital
- Nursing to support a Remote Monitoring System for follow up of Colorectal Cancer Paients
- Two nursing posts to facilitate specialist nurse training
- Contributing to support the introduction of Molecular Gene Sequencing in Pathology in Derriford Hospital
* Thank you to all the organisers, volunteers and supporters of Fundraising Events!
You can see what’s happening on our Facebook Page – just click the link at the top of the page!!