The next Trustee Meeting will be held on:
Tuesday, 19th July 2022 at 6.00pm
Currently these meetings are being held virtually
For more details please contact email@example.com
*The Christmas PCCF stall at the Yelverton Craft sale made over £170! Thank you
*The Pop up Charity Shop held on Saturday, 14th August at Yelverton Village Hall, Meavy Lane raised £1565! Thank you everyone for the support
* A Table Top Sale in Harrowbarrow raised £94.50 on 21st August, despite the awful weather! Thank you
* The Garden Party in Ermington raised over £1200 – Thank you all for your generosity
* Thank you so much to Plymouth Originals Scooter Club who have raised over £1400!
* College Primary School in Plymouth raised over £500 – Well done!
* Bob’s Hair cut in Horrabridge raided £51.75 – Thank you so much
* Ivybridge Young Farmers Have raised an amazing £4500 over the last year in support of PCCF! Thank you so much
* Plymouth and Cornwall Voluntary Group donated £7000 – Thank you so much!
*You can now use Just Giving to get on line support for your Fundraising events for Plymouth and Cornwall Cancer Fund. Go to www.just giving.com
* So far this year we have helped over 50 people with hardship grants, with over £6,000 being given out. In our last financial year we funded over £12,000 hardship grants.
Currently, PCCF are supporting:
– A lung Cancer project in Plymouth
– A Doctor to undertake an MSc in Oncology Course
– Palliative Care & Oncology Chaplain at Derriford Hospital
– A cancer nurse specialist training post
– A project to speed up diagnosis of Head & Neck Cancer
– A Patient Information App
– Oncology courses at University of Plymouth